Friday, January 11, 2013

39 Weeks


Picture was taken: January 6
Major events: Winter break ending, purchasing a vehicle, doctor appointment
How far along: 39 weeks 1 day
Baby size: Watermelon (around 6.5 pounds at doctor appointment last week)      
Weight gain/loss: Gained around 35 pounds... hmmmm!!! 
Clothing: Pretty much the same maternity shirt all the time because it is comfortable, tank-tops, and nightgowns   
Stretch marks:Think I'm going to make it through with none :)
Sleep: Up a million times to go to the restroom as well as getting pinched nerves in my legs depending on which side I lay on.
Best moment: Seeing ultrasound last week and spending time with Shawn over the break
Missing:My whole body!
Foods: No cravings... my stomach is tiny now. I get full so easily. Eating the "old wives tales" foods for labor! 
Morning sickness: None... have had a few moments of feeling a bit ill. Think it is because of small stomach/foods/acid reflux. 
Mood: I have been going through many different emotions. I really believed in my mind that this baby would come meet us in week 39, and when that wasn't happening I got frustrated. I baked a chocolate labor cake, ate pineapple, and all other kinds of stuff. Sitting around the house is hard, now that everything is ready. It is the waiting game... a game I am not very good at. I finally have come to terms though that this baby will come when he is ready, and stress won't help with that. I continue to eat the cake because it is so yummy and I continue to walk 3-4 miles a day because I want to stay healthy... and I am also going to go back to work on Sunday. I am healthy and active, and there is no point in me sitting around the house bored like I am sick. I mean... I can't be pregnant forever... right? 
Looking forward to: Seeing my little man's face! 

New car


No comments:

Post a Comment