Friday, February 15, 2013

One Month!!!!


Routine: Still working out my own routine, but mommy also thinks I am going through a growth spurt. I am napping a little less, and eating a lot more!

Bedtime/sleeping: Remember that growth spurt mom mentioned... that has me not sleeping as well. The last few nights I have been up every two hours or so to eat. Mommy was a little frustrated because she was so tired, but I know she loves me so much! When it gets closer to the morning I sleep a little longer.

Eating: Again, another reason mommy thinks I am growing is because I am eating a lot during the day. Usually every 2 hours. Daddy also says I go through the 4 ounce bottle quickly at night and still seem hungry! Growing boy!

Size: Although I am still in my newborn clothing, I am gaining weight. I am starting to fill out and mommy even says I have double chins! She weighed me again and I was over eight pounds! Mom calls me a chunky monkey!

First:
Holiday: Valentine's Day. Mommy and I made cookies for daddy and spent the day relaxing and watching movies. I think they were tired from staying up all night with me. Daddy took me to the store to get some treats for mommy! 


 

Milestones: I really am holding my head up a lot lately. I also love to smile and even coo sometimes!

 

Memories: As Nolan mentioned before, this week has been a little rough. I really think he is having a growth spurt as he is eating a ton. I am hoping it will pass soon and we will get back into a better sleep routine. It is amazing though, no matter how little sleep I have I still get up and look at that face and am filled with joy and energy. I am so thankful that Shawn and I are both home so that we can rest!





No comments:

Post a Comment