Routine: Still
working on that one! Learning the difference between night and day.
Bedtime/sleeping: I
sleep really well in bed next to mommy, but not so well in my own
crib. I have had a few nights where I sleep for 4-5 hours... that
makes mommy really happy!
Eating: Doing
really well with the breastfeeding... eating every two to three
hours.
Size: When
I went for my appointment this week I weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces.
That means I gained 4 ounces. The doctor said this was alright
because I probably lost weight the first week. The way I'm eating I'm
sure I will gain more! Still wearing newborn clothing. Mommy and
daddy bought me some new pants that fit, because all my others were
too big!
Trip
to the park for a BBQ
Doctor
check-up
Photo-shoot
(newborn pictures in Abu Dhabi)
Milestones: When
daddy put me on my tummy for tummy time I pushed and rolled over on
my side. I also try to wiggle my way across the blanket and carpet! I
also like to stick out my tongue!
Memories: Still
loving the cuddles. We went to take newborn photos when Nolan was 10
days old and he did really well. We (mommy and daddy) were so proud
watching him and seeing his cute face. He is still a good baby,
sleeping well and not crying too much. He had some stomach pain this
week and we did get some gas medicine that helped. Love this little
boy!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment