Friday, February 15, 2013

Three Weeks Old



Routine: I am beginning to make my own routine. I am eating every 2-3 hours and am usually napping around the same times in the morning and afternoon.

Bedtime/sleeping: About the same... sleeping with mommy. They tried to put me in a rocking bassinet to sleep at night, but I wouldn't have it. Mommy stayed up all night... sorry mommy!

 

Eating: Like a champ!

Size: Gaining weight! Mommy tried weighing me with her on the scale and she said I was now over 7 pounds!

First:
Bottle: Mommy pumped some milk for me and daddy got up in the middle of the night to give it to me so mommy could sleep. He said I took it great and downed 4 ounces like a champ!
Bath: I took a real bath this week, not just a sponge bath. I actually didn't mind it that much, only when they took me out of the warm water.
Big trip: to Dubai to eat lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe
Cloth diapers: Mommy has started putting me in one a day.

Milestones: I love tummy time and do really well turning and lifting my head. I also started smiling this week and following mommy and daddy with my eyes! 

 

Memories: I can't believe how fast the time is going by. Little man is growing so much and I keep learning everyday. Nolan's friend Brooke was born this week and we went to visit her in the hospital. I can't believe that was almost a month ago for us! I found a bassinet at the store that rocks itself, so tried putting Nolan in there to sleep at night. I stayed up all night, but he just wouldn't sleep longer than 30 minutes in there. I am having him sleep with me still, but he is napping in the bassinet. One day at a time, right? Still feel so blessed he is mine! 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment